CBMTG offers the following types of membership (click on the type of membership to learn more):
CBMTG members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Member-only registration rates for CBMTG meetings
- Free registration for CBMTG educational webinars of practical relevance to the multidisciplinary areas of BMT
- Access to the CBMTG Sosido Network— an exclusive members-only online forum where you can:
- Read the latest abstracts from your colleagues and journal feeds of your choice.
- Ask questions to the CBMTG membership and participate in discussion regarding best practices.
- Have your published articles showcased on the Sosido news feed and in your Sosido profile.
- Access to the members-only section of the CBMTG website, including:
- CBMTG conference and symposia presentations
- CBMTG Member Directory (alphabetical, geographical and by discipline)
- Recordings of CBMTG webinar presentations
- Opportunity to get involved in CBMTG Committees, including the laboratory technologists committee, webinar planning committee, research grants committee, conference planning committee, clinical trials network and Board of Directors
Regional distribution of membership
Our membership is spread throughout Canada as follows:
- Alberta 15%
- Atlantic Canada 6%
- British Columbia 12%
- Manitoba 5%
- Ontario 32%
- Quebec 12%
- Saskatchewan 14%
- International 6%